Selecting the perfect wedding venue can be overwhelming, especially when perusing all the options in the Dallas area. With everyone bombarding you with questions about the big day, it’s important to take a step back and think about what you want your wedding to look like. Whether you’re envisioning something trendy or traditional, an intimate gathering or a big bash, here are five reasons why a country club is the perfect backdrop for your big day from Gleneagles Country Club private events director, Stephanie Reed.
- One-stop-shop – Country clubs are a convenient one-stop-shop when planning a wedding. When booking a country club, brides don’t have to worry about picking out vendors, such as caterers and bar services, table linens, etc. This helps with budgeting and planning, as all the expenses will be consolidated into one set price.
- Bridal suite – Most country clubs offer a bridal suite, which is a fantastic feature to look for when touring venues. This gives brides the luxury of enjoying the day without having to worry about the hassle or expense of transporting the bridal party from the hotel to the ceremony and then to the reception. The suite also allows brides to stay on property through photos, ceremony and reception.
- Indoor or outdoor venue – Known for their versatile indoor and outdoor event spaces, country clubs can easily accommodate weddings of various sizes. Also, an outdoor wedding ceremony with no rain contingency plan will make for some grumbling guests, so choosing a venue with an indoor option will give you peace-of-mind.
- Parking – At more public venues, parking can be a real hassle for your guests. A country club provides more than enough parking for all guests to find, and to make it even easier, many also offer valet parking!
- Timeless – With expansive green spaces, manicured lawns, chandeliers and stately ballrooms with high-end finishes, the classic and timeless country club setting offers a picturesque backdrop for your big day.
Are you interested in having a country club wedding? Then you absolutely must attend Club Corp’s Luxe Wedding Showcase! Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 16th, 2019. Spend the day on an intimate tour of 10 of Club Corp’s exclusive venues, including Gleneagles Country Club. Luxury transportation will ferry you to each club where you will enjoy delightful cocktails and scrumptious tastings as you tour each beautiful space transformed by some of the top vendors in the area. The Club Corp teams and dedicated vendors will be on-site at each club to offer a peek at what we can do for your event and answer your questions. Register online for the event here. This is such a great opportunity to look inside a variety of country club venues across the metro in one day!
And be sure to check out our other favorite Club Corp country club properties: The Clubs at Prestonwood, Canyon Creek Country Club, Stonebriar Country Club, Stonebridge Ranch Country Club, Brookhaven Country Club, Hackberry Creek Country Club, Las Colinas Country Club, La Cima Club, Tower Club, Shady Valley Country Club, Trophy Club Country Club