5 Beautiful North Texas Ballroom Wedding Venues
by Kami Huddleston March 25
We’re rounding up another set of awesome North Texas wedding venue options for our brides-to-be to peruse. For the indoor bride, looking to plan an upscale event, take a look at these five beautiful ballrooms you’re sure to love! Enjoy!
1. Four Seasons Resort and Club – Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas offers any wedding party a vacation unto itself. Located on a 400-acre resort in the heart of the DFW area, this luxurious location offers a championship 18-hole golf course, expansive recreational facilities, restaurants, multiple swimming pools, childcare and an award-winning spa and salon. Four Seasons offers an all-inclusive experience, from catering, both indoor and outdoor venue spaces and venues large enough to accommodate up to 450 people.
Photo 1 by Tracy Autem Photography. Photo 2 by Sallee Photography
2. Omni Fort Worth Hotel – One of the largest wedding venues in Fort Worth, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel is able to accommodate up to 1000 guests. Offering both indoor and outdoor sites, this location is perfect for creating a unique experience for both your wedding and reception. Additionally, they offer smaller on-site venues for bridal showers and engagement parties. They promise “legendary service” and “luxurious accommodations,” and you can bet that they’ll do whatever it takes to make you and your guests happy.
Photo 1 by Kristen Peele Photography. Photo 2 by Tracy Autem Photography.
3. Adolphus Hotel – Host a romantic affair at The Adolphus, a European-inspired hotel located in the heart of Dallas. The dreamy 5,300 square foot Grand Ballroom, complete with Italian chandeliers and fine art, is truly an exquisite backdrop for exchanging vows and celebrating with up to 800 guests! If you are looking for a more intimate setting, check out the other 22 smaller banquet salons. The Adolphus also offers professional event planning that will free you from the stress of planning and allow you to enjoy your big day.
Photo 1 by Allen Tsai Photography.
4. The Room on Main – The Room on Main, located in the heart of Dallas, features a 6,000 square foot ballroom that can be set up in a multitude of styles. The historic venue has been beautifully restored and includes natural wood floors, perfect for dancing, antique chandeliers and 15-foot windows on three sides for breathtaking views. The Room on Main will accommodate up to 320 guests and is customizable to your needs.
Photo 1 by Ben Q. Photography.
5. Union Station – Union Station offers its guests weddings and receptions in historic elegance. The Grand Hall, with 48-foot ceilings, original chandeliers and tall, arched windows brings style and romance to a ballroom wedding. The venue is internationally renowned for Wolfgang Puck Catering, and the chefs will use the freshest ingredients to make your reception menu absolutely beyond compare.
Photo 1 by Jenny Martell Photography.