We’re continuing on with our North Texas wedding venue coverage! Today we’re excited to share five perfectly preppy venues from across the DFW metro. Enjoy!
1. The Milestone – The Milestone Denton mansion is an exquisite southern southern-style venue, sitting on large acreages and showcasing Texas opulence and luxury. This unique venue offers fully inclusive packages, including suites for the bride’s and groom’s parties, a wedding coordinator, linens, table and dinnerware, a customized three-tier cake and so much more. The Milestone makes it easy for you to have everything you want at your dream wedding, without all of the stress of planning it yourself.
2. Stonebridge Ranch Country Club
– Stonebridge Ranch Country Club is a picture-perfect preppy venue, complete with a beautiful lake view and sweeping outdoor landscapes. Two extraordinary clubhouses set this venue apart. The Stonebridge Clubhouse, has an elegant Victorian design, while the second, The Ranch Clubhouse has country chic décor, allowing you two very different options for your big day. Extensive golf course views, lush outdoor ceremony space and an elegant terrace complete the experience. This location even offers services such as linens, a bartender, a wooden dance floor and cake cutting for no additional cost.
3. Wildwood Inn
– This European-inspired boutique hotel matches Southern elegance with timeless European flair for a romantic venue that is to-die-for. Full glass French doors, luxurious gardens and a flagstone walkway create a scene that is unique in style and beauty. With 14 guest rooms with canopy beds and unique furnishings, and a capacity of 120 guests, this romantic venue is perfect for your intimate wedding. All packages include linen and chair rentals and many other amenities to make your dreams come true with simplicity. This charming venue has not just won numerous awards, but also countless hearts!
4. The Meadows Museum at SMU
– For a wedding inspired by art and a taste for luxury, The Meadows Museum at SMU is a picture-perfect location. Rent out the whole venue or just a room, the museum can accommodate a large variety of event sizes. On-site catering offers ease in dining and the staff is dedicated to ensuring your wedding day is perfect.
This original venue is dusted with sophistication and will surpass your wildest expectations.
5. The Tribute Golf Club
– Located on Lake Lewisville, The Tribute Golf Club offers an elegant and guest-friendly wedding experience. Extensive, Scottish links-style golf course and guest suites allow your guests to vacation while they celebrate your love. A Royal Ballroom, Queen’s Park Gazebo and several other unique spaces can accommodate an intimate affair or an event for up to 400 guests. This venue’s old-world style matched with state-of-the-art technology and service will make any wedding a success!
Photo 1 by Amy Karp Photography.