8 Clean Slate North Texas Wedding Venues
If you’re looking for that perfect venue space that offers a clean slate to create your perfect wedding vision, look no further! We’ve pulled eight of our favorite Texas wedding venues that are blank canvases, ready to be filled to the brim with your inspiration. Take a peek at these below then head over to our Venues page to see more location styles. Happy planning!
1. Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth is known for it’s open spaces and gorgeous collection of modern art, but it is also the ideal clean slate to host your dream wedding! Their breathtaking lobby gives way to floor to ceiling windows overlooking a gorgeous pond and would need minimal decor for a picturesque event. With multiple event spaces, you can host a reception of up to 800 guests. Dress this venue to the nines or leave it untouched; weddings at The Modern are always gorgeous!
2. sixty five hundred is a refurbished warehouse in central Dallas with over 20,000 square feet of transformable event space. The venue can accommodate up to 1,000 guests, with freedom to create any style of event due to the open floor plan. With vaulted ceilings and stained concrete floors, you’ll love this venue that is both modern and soft.
3. BRIK Venue is in an ideal location just five minutes from downtown Fort Worth. With two large indoor areas and an outdoor courtyard, brides have several options to truly customize their events. BRIK is so versatile it can match many different wedding styles including industrial, modern, rustic, elegant or casual. The unique space can accommodate up to 350 guests and includes several different rental amenities that are sure to please!
Photos courtesy of Jeff Brummett, Maigen Sawyer Photography
4. The White Sparrow Barn is a beautiful, vintage white barn wedding venue located east of the DFW metro. Situated in an open field surrounded by huge oak trees, the amazing whitewashed walls, natural wood floors and numerous windows in the barn allows you to create a fairytale setting with tons of natural light. With both old world and rustic touches, The White Sparrow Barn is the go-to option for a blank canvas barn in the area.
5. Hickory Street Annex is a raw space warehouse with beautiful views of downtown Dallas. If you like exposed brick, concrete floors and the industrial vibe, Hickory Street Annex is for you. With over 6,500 square feet of space to utilize, you’ll have room for all of your family and friends as well as beautiful decor to match your wedding dream. Fill it with oversized installations or leave it completely blank; either way, your event is sure to wow at this amazing venue.
Photos courtesy of Hickory Street Annex, Six Fourteen Photography
6. The Nuvo Room is an urban venue that offers an all-white background and has everything you could possibly need for your modern wedding. The space allows for complete customization and can accommodate many different event layouts. You’ll even have several different uplighting options to choose from to coordinate with your unique color palette!
7. Mopac Event Center is one of Fort Worth’s newest hidden gems and is perfect for the clean slate bride. Built with a combination of rustic and industrial elements, this event space creates a unique atmosphere and with both indoor and outdoor spaces, you’ll get maximum functionality of the space and be able to creativity execute your vision for your big day!
Photos courtesy of Lion Heart Image
8. FIG – Fashion Industry Gallery is approximately 28,000 square feet of sleek, contemporary loft-space within a mid-century modern building in the heart of Downtown Dallas. With exposed brick walls, polished concrete floors and natural and directional lighting, and additional spaces including a promenade adjacent to a private park, a spacious lobby and intimate lounge, the space is a blank slate that can be transformed into the optimal backdrop for limitless events. From formal seated dinners and cocktail receptions, to art shows and weddings, FIG can accommodate between 20 to 1,200 guests.
Photos courtesy of Perez Photography, FIG