Enter to Win The Ultimate Costa Rica Honeymoon Package
by Kami Huddleston March 26
Have you ENTERED TO WIN the ultimate Costa Rica honeymoon package?! We’re just a couple of weeks from announcing the winner of this incredible prize package valued at $4,500. Thanks to Los Altos de Eros, a 5-star luxury boutique hotel, one lucky couple will be receiving the royal treatment in paradise!
Los Altos de Eros, sets on a 27-acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. While the hotel is private and secluded, guests have access to private transportation so they can enjoy the beautiful beaches, shop or experience any number of adventures like a canopy tour, sport fishing, horse riding, ATV’s, golf and so much more! Although with all the little luxuries this hotel offers with their renowned spa and personal chef on site, you may never want to leave!
It couldn’t be easier to enter to win this dream honeymoon giveaway. All you have to do is follow this link, fill out the short form, like Brides of North Texas and Los Altos de Eros on Facebook by Wednesday, April 9. After you enter, be sure to check out Los Altos de Eros profile on our site and their web site online and find out why this fabulous boutique hotel has been named Trip Advisor’s number one hotel in the region! Read the incredible reviews to find out just how much guests love this hidden gem!
Winners will receive:
• 5-night stay in the Eros Suite (the property’s largest and most luxurious suite normally $700/night)
• Sunset massage, champagne and fresh fruit followed by a chef prepared romantic dinner in the spa
• $500 in spa credits • Snorkel & sunset cruise on a large catamaran • Private breakfast on your terrace
• Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily, and Saturday night dinner party
• Transportation to/from airport, town, beaches and shopping
• Free wine, beer, real fruit smoothies
• Daily laundry service A total value of over $4500
Good luck to all those who enter! We can’t wait to share more about this fabulous hotel in the weeks ahead! Cheers and best of luck!