Top 10 Gifts for the Groom this Holiday Season
by Kami Huddleston November 18
1. Cufflinks from J. Hilburn
Gift the dog loving groom in your life with this silver Labrador Cufflinks — the perfect punctuation to a tailored shirt.
2. White Wing Duffle Bag from Paper Affair Dallas
Make sure he’s traveling in style with a handsome White Wing Duffle bag available in a variety of colors!
3. Locally Brewed Spirits from Bitter Sisters
Say cheers to the soon-to-be groom with a local brew!
4. Playful Pennants from Little Skunk Co.
Pay homage to his hometown with a custom pennant from Little Skunk Co.
5. Custom Koozies from Must Be Monogrammed
Keep his brews cool with a custom koozie celebrating the upcoming nuptials.
6. Aviator Sunglasses from Ray-Ban
He’s sure to love a new pair of shades to sport on the honeymoon!
7. Unique Bowtie from The Clad Stache
Make sure he’s dressed in style with a unique bowtie to finish the look!
8. Photo Prints from Social Print Studio
Turn your favorite memories into treasured prints to commemorate a lifelong friendship!
9. Gentlemen’s Card Deck from Uncommon Goods
This handsome deck of cards features 52 hints, cues, guides and aids to help your guy avoid common fashion faux pas, often-overlooked rules of etiquette, decorum and gift giving!
10. Pocket Square from J. Hilburn