We’ve got the scoop on all things bridal beauty and are thrilled to share ten bridal looks we’ve been crushing on lately! From makeup trends to bridal gowns and even accessories, we’ve got plenty of inspo here to kickstart your wedding day style planning!
1. Crop Top & Two Piece Gowns – This trendy bridal gown style is perfect for the effortlessly cool Texas bride. Crop tops and two piece gowns are easy and chic, while the added lace, beading or satin details add the luxe feel every bride desires on her wedding day.
2. Hair Florals – Beyond the floral halo, DFW florists are getting so creative with floral hair pieces! Try an abundance of greenery, small blooms tucked in your up-do or an over-the-top floral crown! We hope this look never goes out of style.
3. Flowing Ball Gowns – Layers and layers of flowing fabric ball gowns make for the prettiest photos and the funnest evening. We imagine any bride would feel like a princess twirling around in a silhouette like this all evening!
4. Dramatic Veils – Veils are back and in a big way! Chapel-length to blushers, lace-edged to glittering sheaths, veils will always be a bridal must.
5. Illusion Details – While the illusion neckline is no new trend, we love seeing the illusion detail additions in the latest bridal collections. From sheer sleeves to entire floral-embellished bodices, this style looks super stylish!
6. Oversized Bouquets – For floral lovers like us, the oversized bouquet is the epitome of wedding day accessories! It’s easy to get this look by adding overflowing greenery or ask for bright, colorful blooms galore!
7. Unique Beauty & Accessories – Beyond your bridal hair and makeup, think about wearing accessories true to your style. We absolutely adore bride Arrissa’s gold geometric jewelry and hair piece. Such a unique touch to her already stunning bridal look!
8. Bold Makeup Paired with Natural Hair – There’s just something so chic and fresh about pairing a smoky eye, strong brow or bold lip with natural waves. Have your stylist use a texturizing spray over light curls then amp up the drama with your makeup.
9. Non-Traditional Florals – Get a look at this floral-adorned veil! Think beyond the bouquet and let your florist dream up a fabulous alternative for you and your bridesmaids! We’re loving floral wristlets, collars and wreaths and can’t wait to see what our brides create next.
10. Lenghty Lashes – There’s nothing like a great set of falsies to really make your eyes pop in your wedding photos! Ask your makeup artist for their lash selections as their bound to have every size, length and style you could want.