In honor of St. Patick’s day, we’re highlighting 6 gorgeous floral arrangements paired with adorable shoe options to add a punch of green on your special day!
From top left: 1.We just love this bright yellow and green combo from Timeless Fiori. This pairing is sunny and vibrant with yellow tulips, matched up with these chartreuse stillettos from Brian Atwood.
2. For a bride who’s looking for a bold bouquet, check out this gorgeous purple bouquet with pops of green by Le Fleur Couture. These subtle heels are from Nine West. We love the knot accent – symbolic for tying the knot!
3. For a modern twist, check out this colorful bouquet by Fleurs de France! The vivid green coxcomb paired with sterling roses is so beautiful. With so many colors to choose from in your bouquet, why not choose a pair of multi-colored heels like these from Nine West.
4. These green leather heels from Nina are so fab! We love the bow on the top of the toes! Nina shoes are available at Bliss Bridal Salon in Fort Worth. Pair them with a bouquet like this one from Lush Couture Floral. Accented with curly willow, this bouquet is perfectly whimsical!
5. For just a hint of green choose a bouquet like this one from Nest Floral Studio. The hints of green are subtly chic, and accent the cream and peach garden roses just right! We’ve paired this dreamy bouquet with a pair of adorable flats by Butter. The floral motif is so appropriate!
6. Fete Des Fleurs created this one of a kind arrangement with draping florals! We love the soft feel of this grouping, perfect for spring! Pair it with these vintage slingbacks by Chloe. The emerald wedge is just too cute!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all! Cheers!