After months of snuggling up in warm scarves and winter jackets, a trip to a tropical oasis sounds like the perfect way to cure the winter blues! We are beyond excited to team up with the premier five-star, luxury boutique hotel and spa in Costa Rica, Los Altos de Eros, to give some serious sunshine and the trip of a lifetime to one lucky couple! You read that right…one lucky couple will win an amazing dream honeymoon getaway to paradise and experience this fabulous luxury hotel and some pretty incredible amenities firsthand.
Los Altos de Eros sets on a 27-acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. While the hotel is private and secluded, guests have access to private transportation so they can enjoy the beautiful beaches, shop or experience any number of adventures like a canopy tour, sport fishing, horse riding, ATV’s, golf and so much more! Although with all the little luxuries this hotel offers with their renowned spa and personal chef on site, you may never want to leave!
It couldn’t be easier to enter to win this dream honeymoon giveaway. All you have to do is follow this link, fill out the short form, like Brides of North Texas and Los Altos de Eros on Facebook and share the contest on your Facebook wall by Wednesday, April 9. After you enter, be sure to check out Los Altos de Eros online and find out why this fabulous boutique hotel has been named Trip Advisor’s number one hotel in the region!
Winners will receive:
• 5-night stay in the Eros Suite (the property’s largest and most luxurious suite normally $700/night)
• Sunset massage, champagne and fresh fruit followed by a chef prepared romantic dinner in the spa
• $500 in spa credits
• Snorkel & sunset cruise on a large catamaran
• Private breakfast on your terrace
• Complimentary breakfast and lunch daily, and Saturday night dinner party
• Transportation to/from airport, town, beaches and shopping
• Free wine, beer, real fruit smoothies
• Daily laundry service
A total value of over $4500
Good luck to all those who enter! We can’t wait to share more about this fabulous hotel in the weeks ahead! Cheers and best of luck!