Define Your Style | Set Your Mood for Your Big Day with Stylish Inspiration
by Brynlee Handy September 30
Your wedding day is all about coming together with your spouse and your loved ones to celebrate your marriage while showing off both partners’ personalities, so don’t be afraid to define your style! The vast majority of wedding mistakes are made when brides veer off course or lose sight of the theme they originally had in mind. Avoid a faux pas and stay on course with your planning utilizing these gorgeous mood boards! Made to help you find your style and set the mood for your big day with trending and classic inspiration from the best North Texas wedding vendors in the business, keep scrolling for all the most important details by style – plus, the five key vendors you need to recreate each wedding look! Cheers!
Create this style by combining gorgeous grays and soft coral for a sleek soiree.
1. Cake: Lili’s Bespoke Sweets // Photo: The Big and Bright for Brandlink Media // Also pictured: The Lumen Room
2. Invitations: Lyon’s Paperie // Also pictured: Lyons Events, The Lumen Room, Katie Bug Florals
3. Floral: Alba Dahlia Floral // Also pictured: Alexa Kay Events, The Styling Stewardess, The 4 Eleven, Elizabeth Leese Bridal
4. Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids // Also pictured: The True Gem, Hidden Pines | Hurst, Baileigh Kerr Hair and Makeup
5. Decor & Rentals: Lawson Event Rentals // Also pictured: 21 Parc Floral & Events, Union Station, BBJ Linen, Absolute Lighting
Create this elegant and timeless style with beautiful white blooms and pops of crisp navy.
1. Decor & Rentals: Belle Decor // Photo: Braden Harris Photography // Also pictured: Weddings by StarDust, The Adolphus Hotel, Randy Ro Entertainment, BEYOND
2. Coffee Cart: Nightowl Coffee Cart // Photo: Nate & Grace Photography // Also pictured: The Olana, Alba Dahlia Floral, Tease to Please Hair & Makeup, Treasured Heart Events, The Lace Atelier, Bella Belle Shoes, The Black Tux, Ragan Hope Calligraphy
3. Invitations: MK Event Boutique // Photo: Cottonwood Road Photography // Also pictured: The Bowden, Bella Flora
4. Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Beside the Bride // Photo: Rachel Meagan Photography // Also pictured: Bridal Boutique, Lady Sorciere, Salon De Volterra, Leah Frizzell, Garden Gate
5. Wedding Planner: Weddings by StarDust // Photo: Braden Harris Photography // Also pictured: Belle Decor, The Adolphus Hotel, Randy Ro Entertainment, BEYOND
Create this style by combining terracotta hues and unique details for a cool and eclectic event.
1. Calligraphy: Bethany’s Letter Shop // Photo: Local Embers // Also pictured: Alexa Kay Events, Alba Dahlia Floral, The Big White Barn
2. Floral: Kate McLeod Studio // Photo: Madison Kaitlin Photography // Also pictured: J Scott Events, The White Sparrow
3. Dessert: Dandelion Cheesecakes // Photo: Jessica Gold Photography // Also pictured: R. Love Floral, Gold Dust Event Co.
4. Decor & Rentals: Warehouse Rose Events
5. Wedding Planner: Artisan Rose Event Co. // Photo: Lilly McCleary Photo // Also pictured: Hickory Street Annex, Rebel Floral, Coral Lane, Melanie Lowrance, Christen S Smith at Salon 5014
Create this style with fabulous floral and the most delicate touches.
1. Wedding Planner: Engaged Events // Photo: Stephanie Brazzle Photography // Also pictured: Something Pretty Floral, The True Gem, Patsy’s, A Bridal Boutique, AshleyDrew Artistry, Nasher Sculpture Center, Tease to Please Hair & Makeup
2. Invitations: Hazelwood Paper Co. // Photo: Luisa’s Secret
3. Cake: Butterfly Cakery // Photo: Angelica Marie Photography // Also pictured: The Olana, Gathered Events, Haute Floral
4. Decor & Rentals: POSH Couture Rentals // Photo: Sami Kathryn Photography // Also pictured: The Nest at Ruth Farms, Shannon Rose Events, BBJ Linen, The Letter E
5. Floral: Something Pretty Floral // Photo: Stephanie Brazzle Photography // Stanley Korshak Bridal Salon, The Olana, Ivory and Vine Event Co., Maitee Miles
Explore more North Texas wedding vendors up your alley here, or browse through all our trendiest styled wedding inspiration here. Cheers!
Featured in this Post
Something Pretty Floral
MK Event Boutique
Weddings By StarDust
Artisan Rose Event Co.
Other Local Vendors: Hazelwood Paper Co., Bella Bridesmaids, Lawson Event Rentals, Beside the Bride, Engaged Events, Belle Decor, Kate McLeod Studio, Bethany's Letter Shop, Dandelion Cheesecakes, Alba Dahlia Floral, Warehouse Rose Events, Lyons Paperie